KEWL MOVING is the most respected, full-service moving company in Los Angeles offering a wide range of services that include: commercial transfers, residential packing, storage drop off…anything you need moved with care! Our highly trained professional movers are specialized to help make the transition from one location to another seamlessly.
Family owned and operated, fully licensed and bonded.
- Free Packing and Unpacking and Free Onsite estimate ( All inclusive price )
- Planning and Execution
- Office & Business Relocation
- Apartment Building and Home Moves
- Free Onsite estimate ( All inclusive price )
- Free Moving pads, Wardrobe boxes, Gas, Mileage.
- No extra charge for reassemble, Weekends, Stairs, Packing.
- Local and Long distance moving ( Residential and Commercial )
We strive to be the best, on-time moving company and will earn your business through honesty, integrity and quality of service. Many of our clients are repeat customers as they are so impressed with our service, they not only use us again, but refer us to their clients, friends and family.
Kewl Moving offers competitive prices and NO SURPRISES!
How do we charge for our local moves? All of our local moves are charged on an hourly basis. We’ll give you estimates and quotes when you contact KEWL Moving so you can have a clear expectation of what to expect.
When you choose KEWL Moving, you will receive professional assistance and quality customer support. We can provide this level of support because we don’t contract our movers. We’re a lean operation and keep a very low overhead.
The Bill of Lading is your contract for the move and the valuation statement on it determines the movers’ liability.
There are two types of liability coverage offered by KEWL Moving Inc:
1. Limited Liability is your minimum coverage and ours is set at $0.60 per pound. So if any of your belongings are damaged or lost in the move, you would be paid $0.60 per pound. This covers basic liability and it’s not substantial protection.
2. Full Replacement Value Insurance We recommend 1 insurance company that offer full replacement value moving insurance direct to the shipper Moving Insurance.com. Full replacement coverage is more comprehensive coverage than valuation, and generally offers more options (deductible levels, higher coverage). This coverage option is a bit more involved, and needs to be obtained prior to the actual move day.
Read our success stories and testimonials and make sure we are the perfect movers for you!